We are looking for a talented designer to join us in continuing to create amazing user experiences across our range of services and products.
This is an opportunity to play a key role within our existing design team, with the responsibility of managing your own projects from start to finish, as well as working within the team.
The ideal candidate should have experience in working in Adobe Photoshop to design web layouts, as well as Adobe Illustrator. A knowledge of HTML and CSS is also key to ensure an understanding of how a design translates to a working website.
Guideline Salary: Varies by experience
- Naturally creative with a great eye for design.
- Excellent understanding of working in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS, and a willingness to learn more.
- Understanding and experience in designing a responsive layout.
- An eye for detail is essential.
- You can get inside the head of clients and listen to their problems.
- Ability to manage workflow and client expectations.
- Have experience in brand building.
- Respectfully work within the confines of an existing brand aesthetic.